So I was reading an email I got from baby center, and thought these were very true and I know my life is a million times better and a little different since Brynlee has been born. Here are some I could relate to...
- You respect your parents and love them in a new way
- You find your babies pain feels much worse then your own
- You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child
- Your heart breaks much more easily
- You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day
- Every day is a surprise
- You become a morning person
- Your love becomes limitless
- You realize that although very sticky and messy, suckers have magical powers
- Silence? What is that?
- You don't mind going to bed at 9 on Friday night
- You give parents with a screaming child an "I-know-the-feeling"look instead of a "Can't- they-shut-him-up?' one.
- You take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means you'll be late
- You learn that taking a shower is a luxury
- You just plain love life more - everything comes together and becomes better because of one tiny person and your love for them
- Nothing is just yours any longer. You share EVERYTHING!
- You can have the most wonderful conversation using only vowel sounds like "ahhh" and "oooo"
I could not imaging my life without her in it, and I love more than anything!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
As you can tell Brynlee was a ladybug for Halloween (well Friday night, on Saturday she was a little monster and I still need to get her picture in that costume!) It was her first Halloween and even though she had no clue what was going on and probably was confused as to why I was taking so many pictures and dressing her up... I think it was a success! (Thanks to a LITTLE candy!) I was so excited for this Halloween now that I finally had a little one. On Friday I dressed her up and she went to the library with her friend Camden, then we went to Novell to trick or treat/ mostly just see people at Nates work, then my parents and little brother came down and we went to our wards Trunk or Treat then to our friends Halloween party. Busy day but she sure was a trooper! The next day was Saturday, 30th and that night we were lucky enough to get invited to eat yummy chili and cornbread at our friends house (the Olson's) and got to hang out with the them for a bit which we always love! Then, we went up to my aunts house for more good food, got to see all the kids cute costumes, Brynlee got to play with Bailey and Sadie who she just loves, while we got to talk to the adults. Which was perfect since it was Pouring rain! Yeah, I pretty much have the coolest and funnest family there is! I am so lucky and I Love them all!
- ▼ 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (10)