So I was reading an email I got from baby center, and thought these were very true and I know my life is a million times better and a little different since Brynlee has been born. Here are some I could relate to...
- You respect your parents and love them in a new way
- You find your babies pain feels much worse then your own
- You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child
- Your heart breaks much more easily
- You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day
- Every day is a surprise
- You become a morning person
- Your love becomes limitless
- You realize that although very sticky and messy, suckers have magical powers
- Silence? What is that?
- You don't mind going to bed at 9 on Friday night
- You give parents with a screaming child an "I-know-the-feeling"look instead of a "Can't- they-shut-him-up?' one.
- You take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means you'll be late
- You learn that taking a shower is a luxury
- You just plain love life more - everything comes together and becomes better because of one tiny person and your love for them
- Nothing is just yours any longer. You share EVERYTHING!
- You can have the most wonderful conversation using only vowel sounds like "ahhh" and "oooo"
I could not imaging my life without her in it, and I love more than anything!
Easy Orange Rolls
1 day ago