About US

My photo
Nate and I have been married for 2 and a half years now now which has gone by pretty fast! In January we were blessed to have Brynlee join our family. Nate works as a software engineer at Novell and I am so grateful for the hard worker he is and how he goes to work every day to support us. He is the best husband to me and the best dad to Brynlee and she can't get enough of him. I stay at home with Brynlee along with doing esthetics part time. And Brynlee just stays busy keeping us smiling everyday! We couldn't be a happier little family!

Wedding Slideshow

Monday, August 24, 2009

Need help! :)

I know we have a while left, but Nate and I are both very indicisive and can't really come up with a girls name. Well, I guess there are a couple we like, but it changes everyday! Luckily we have a lot of time left to decide, but I was wondering if anyone had any cute girl names they like and would be willing to give us some ideas to add to the list? So maybe next time somebody asks "Do you know what your going to name her, or do you have a name picked out?" We can have something to tell them besides not really :)

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't have a name for you guys I just wanted to say I'm so excited for you two! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had lots of 'time' to think about girls names.... ;) I'm not sure what kind of names you like, but here are a few that I would consider if we have a girl again - although I totally don't mind if you use them.
    Deveny, Chloe, Brooklyn, Rae, Aspen, Mia, Maya, Ginger, and if I think of more, I'll come back! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I found your blog through sarah's and I had to tell you congrats! We are excited for you and hope everything goes well... Also, just an idea for girl names... look at all your ancestors sometimes there are cute fun ones! Weird I know but you would be surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about Jemma, Eagan or Ellis? Our Grandmother Barton's name was Mariah. Our grandmother Jenkin's name was Jenerva. I think no way on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! I found your blog, it's so cute, I love it! It was so good to talk to you the other day!! Thank you for all your help and congratulations again on your little girl! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Harley is a cute girls name kinda weird but really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am all about the traditonal names. Sarah, Katie, Alexandra and call her Ali, Lexie, Elizabeth, Madison, Heidi. Just a few ideas...
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete

Followers