About US

My photo
Nate and I have been married for 2 and a half years now now which has gone by pretty fast! In January we were blessed to have Brynlee join our family. Nate works as a software engineer at Novell and I am so grateful for the hard worker he is and how he goes to work every day to support us. He is the best husband to me and the best dad to Brynlee and she can't get enough of him. I stay at home with Brynlee along with doing esthetics part time. And Brynlee just stays busy keeping us smiling everyday! We couldn't be a happier little family!

Wedding Slideshow

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Big news for our little family!

First of all I can't believe that next month Brynlee is 18 months old. Time sure does fly! It is sad how fast she is growing but it is so fun and I love watching her grow and learn new things everyday. It won't be long though till we are back in the baby mode. In October we will have another little girl joining our family! We are so excited and I think it will be fun having two girls closer in age. I always have loved having an older sister who I could look up to and be friends with. We definitely had our differences and fights, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Guess we are keeping the Kranendonk tradition alive with these girls!

As an update on Brynlee- I know she is going to be a great older sister. She loves feeding her food to her baby doll or teddy bear, and putting them in her little stroller and pushing them around or covering them up with her little blanket. We have so much fun with her everyday. Even though she has the throwing tantrum thing down every now and then and also has much more of an opinion she is still the sweetest little thing. She is talking so much more. She is getting much at better repeating what we say and it is nice she understands a lot of what we tell her. I love when she does something she knows she shouldn't be doing and she says, "no no" and either shakes her head or moves her finger back and forth. Or she'll just wait till I look then purposely do it. I LOVE getting to have her as my little buddy all day. Lately When you hand her something or she gives you something she says, "thank you" (well her way of saying thank you!) She loves to go to the park and swing. We have a little one across the street and she looks out the window and says "awk" for park, or will bring me my shoes or bring me Nate's shoes and will hit the front door. She loves to be outside. She loves playing with the little neighborhood kids, luckily we have quite a few where we live! She is still so happy most of the time, and you can still get her to laugh easily, she loves to wave to everybody. I can definitely tell she has both me and Nate in her. She definitely eats like Nate and will eat anything (even if it is spicy) But I totally see a lot of my personality in her. She isn't one to jump into doing something, she has to test it out and be very careful before she knows she can do it. It is fun watching her grow and learn new things everyday! Here are a few pictures of her taken the last few months.


She decided this year the swimming pool might be fun and definitely is liking it more, she still has to warm up to it but at least will get in for the most part.


She loves to drive or ride on anything that she can.




I just like this picture because it shows her sweet personality. The teddy bear in the picture is to her one of her best friends!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby girl. I am so excited for your family to grow. Sisters are so fun. My girls love to play together. We find out in 5 weeks what we are getting. I can't wait to find out if it's another girl or a baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for another girl! brynlee is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats girl that's so exciting for you guys! little girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh we are so excited for you!!! congratulations! two girls together is so much fun! :) little Bryn is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Followers