About US

My photo
Nate and I have been married for 2 and a half years now now which has gone by pretty fast! In January we were blessed to have Brynlee join our family. Nate works as a software engineer at Novell and I am so grateful for the hard worker he is and how he goes to work every day to support us. He is the best husband to me and the best dad to Brynlee and she can't get enough of him. I stay at home with Brynlee along with doing esthetics part time. And Brynlee just stays busy keeping us smiling everyday! We couldn't be a happier little family!

Wedding Slideshow

Friday, March 12, 2010

Brynlees Baby Blessing










On Sunday, March 7th Brynlee was blessed. Nate gave such an amazing blessing and we had our wonderful family there. We then had a little get together at our house afterwords which was fun. We had crepes and they turned out great thanks to my mom and sister. And the clean up was easy thanks to his mom and sister and everyone else who helped :) My sister and brother in law were able to fly up from Arizona which I was so happy about. This trip was their first time meeting Brynlee and it was so great being able to see them. I am so excited for them to have their baby! I wish they lived closer but luckily they aren't to far! My brother had just barely gotten back from his mission the week before, and my awesome supportive extended family all came. Another thing we were lucky about was Nate's parents and his sister and brother in law and their son flew up clear from Georgia for it. His sister and her family stayed with us and it was so great having them here and seeing all of his family! We just sort of hung out and were able to do a few things. I felt bad, his whole family all got sick so it wasn't a fun trip for them but WE had fun with them here. We wish we lived closer to his family and could see them more often. They are such awesome people and I am glad that they are my in-laws. Brynlee- you have such a wonderful family that all love you and can't get enough of you!!

1 comment:

  1. You can tell it's been a long time since I've blogged or looked and blogs because I just realized you posted this. She is so adorable, and I love seeing her in her little white dress! She's so cute and petite! We miss cute little Brynlee!

    ReplyDelete

Followers