About US

My photo
Nate and I have been married for 2 and a half years now now which has gone by pretty fast! In January we were blessed to have Brynlee join our family. Nate works as a software engineer at Novell and I am so grateful for the hard worker he is and how he goes to work every day to support us. He is the best husband to me and the best dad to Brynlee and she can't get enough of him. I stay at home with Brynlee along with doing esthetics part time. And Brynlee just stays busy keeping us smiling everyday! We couldn't be a happier little family!

Wedding Slideshow

Monday, March 22, 2010

2 months old!














Today Brynlee had her 2 month check up! The good news is that doctor said she is growing just how he wants her to and that she is very healthy! She weighs 10 pounds 4 ounces (30th percentile) and she is 24 inches long (97th percentile) The bad news is she had to get Vaccines. I was surprised with how tough she was though. It was sad, she was making noises at the nurse (trying to talk to her) then she got this big smile on her face and as soon as she smiled the nurse stabbed her with the needles! I was afraid she wouldn't dare smile again after that! She cried then when she was done giving them to her I picked her up and she settled down. I went up to my moms after and she fell asleep in the car. But through out the day she was so pleasant, smiling, and cooing and making her noises. Later she got a little fussy but overall she was such a tough girl. I can't believe that she is 2 months already though! Boy how time flies!! Here are a few pictures of her and just a couple of her faces she likes to make.

4 comments:

  1. She's 2 months old already?! Crazy!! She is so cute and little...or dainty as Bret put it. She is so girly already. I love it! And it looks like she's got some of you in her when it comes to the camera and making faces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is already 2 months! Crazy! She is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute baby! I love the breakdance video.

    ReplyDelete

Followers