About US

My photo
Nate and I have been married for 2 and a half years now now which has gone by pretty fast! In January we were blessed to have Brynlee join our family. Nate works as a software engineer at Novell and I am so grateful for the hard worker he is and how he goes to work every day to support us. He is the best husband to me and the best dad to Brynlee and she can't get enough of him. I stay at home with Brynlee along with doing esthetics part time. And Brynlee just stays busy keeping us smiling everyday! We couldn't be a happier little family!

Wedding Slideshow

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Brynlee laughing/ Dancing

Below this post is the Video of Brynlee laughing while dancing with Nate and Jake which I posted so we could remember it. If you want to watch it turn off the music at the bottom of my blog so you can hear her better. (Maybe its just cuz we are her parents but I think it is so cute) It's pretty much her first time really laughing that hard and consistently and she is about 12 weeks in this video.
Nate is a hip hop dancer (whatever you call it) and ever since Brynlee was born he always has turned on the music and would dance with her, or move her legs and arms to the beat. For a little over a month now whenever he turns on his music she'll start doing it by herself wich we like to think she is trying to dance, although, I'm not sure at her age that's possible :) She's kind of been laughing the past couple weeks.
Last night we were hanging out with our good friends Kim and Jake and we were at their house and Nate, Jake and Brynlee all had a little dance party. Nate was holding her while dancing and then Jake started dancing facing her and she starts laughing more. (That's the video posted below which we wouldn't have had if it wasn't for Kim) It was so funny to watch. I definitely think she is going to take after her dad and become a dancer... although I'm not sure we should be getting her use to hip hop music at this age :)

2 comments:

  1. That was really cute! I can't wait to hear her laugh in person in about a month! She's adorable and growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Followers