About US

My photo
Nate and I have been married for 2 and a half years now now which has gone by pretty fast! In January we were blessed to have Brynlee join our family. Nate works as a software engineer at Novell and I am so grateful for the hard worker he is and how he goes to work every day to support us. He is the best husband to me and the best dad to Brynlee and she can't get enough of him. I stay at home with Brynlee along with doing esthetics part time. And Brynlee just stays busy keeping us smiling everyday! We couldn't be a happier little family!

Wedding Slideshow

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Brynlee laughing

4 comments:

  1. So dang cute! Nate looks so happy. I'm so glad things are going so well for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Trish. She is adorable!! That laugh made me smile. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep coming back to this. I love it! Her laugh is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers