About US

My photo
Nate and I have been married for 2 and a half years now now which has gone by pretty fast! In January we were blessed to have Brynlee join our family. Nate works as a software engineer at Novell and I am so grateful for the hard worker he is and how he goes to work every day to support us. He is the best husband to me and the best dad to Brynlee and she can't get enough of him. I stay at home with Brynlee along with doing esthetics part time. And Brynlee just stays busy keeping us smiling everyday! We couldn't be a happier little family!

Wedding Slideshow

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brynlee Kranendonk






Brynlee Kranendonk finally decided to come! She was born yesterday January 22 at 10:12 am. She weighed 7lbs 14 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. She is already so much fun and such a joy to be around. She is so sweet and we are so excited she is going to be apart of our family!!

19 comments:

  1. Congrats Trisha! She is a doll! She is totally making me baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! She's beautiful! Congratulations you two! So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Congrats!!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby! Congrats Trish I'm so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is soooo cute! Congrats! And I LOVE the name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! what a beautiful baby girl! i love the name too! you'll have you share your labor story cause those are always fun to hear :) hope you and brynlee are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trisha she is beautiful! Congratulations. I am so happy for you and your new little family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations you guys!!! She is adorable!! What an angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Trisha! She is adorable. I just found your blog. So cute!

    Allison (Myler) Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your baby is adorable. So little!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new sweet little bundle. You will enjoy every moment. Babies truly are miracles. I am so happy you posted some pics hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So precious and exciting! What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys! She's beautiful. I promise I'm not a stalker but I ran into your mom recently and then saw your blog from Kim and Jakes, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. can't believe it's been so long - she is beautiful!!!! congratulations! and I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  15. trisha, brynlee is precious! hope i get to see you two next time i'm in town! are you just in love with being a mommy?!

    ReplyDelete

Followers