About US

My photo
Nate and I have been married for 2 and a half years now now which has gone by pretty fast! In January we were blessed to have Brynlee join our family. Nate works as a software engineer at Novell and I am so grateful for the hard worker he is and how he goes to work every day to support us. He is the best husband to me and the best dad to Brynlee and she can't get enough of him. I stay at home with Brynlee along with doing esthetics part time. And Brynlee just stays busy keeping us smiling everyday! We couldn't be a happier little family!

Wedding Slideshow

Monday, January 18, 2010

Just Waiting....

If you look at the little pink box it says our baby is 5 days old.... actually she is 5 days late! After a month of depressing doctor visits with them saying, "your still only dialated a 1/2 centimeter, no progress" there is actually an end in site! Tomorrow eveningish I get to go to the hospital to get things started since it doesn't look like she is in any hurry to come on her own! I can not believe that in just a couple days she will be here for sure, no more playing the waiting game :) Nate and I are both SO excited. This whole pregnancy has gone by so fast I feel like, but I am glad its almost over. I am definitely very nervous and realize that I will be responsible for someone. I know it will be so hard but so fun and exciting as well.... it will all be worth it. My next post will most likely be about our new little girl and pictures of her. Something much more exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm excited to see pictures and hear how everything went!

    ReplyDelete

Followers